1. The Sons of Liberty protested the tax on tea with an action that later became known as the what?
2. Who was president of the United States during the Great Depression and most of World War II?
3. What civil-rights figure refused to give up her seat on a bus to a white man?
4. The Treaty of Panmunjon ended what conflict?
5. Columbus knew the Earth was round, and thought he could sail in what direction from Europe to reach Asia?
6. Ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt traded across what sea?
7. What explorer, trying to find the Fountain of Youth, ended up giving Spain claim to Florida by exploring St. Augustine?
8. What international organization was the first to win the Nobel Peace Prize twice?
9. Greece was known as the birthplace as what form of government?
10. A runaway slave was killed by British soldiers in the Boston Massacre. What was his name?
11. He was born in Greece, and was founder as well as the first president of Republic of Turkey. Who was he?
12. Where did General Robert E. Lee surrender to General Grant to effectively end the Civil War?
1. Boston Tea Party
2. Franklin D. Roosevelt
3. Rosa Parks
4. The Korean War
6. The Mediterranean Sea
7. Ponce de Leon
8. The Red Cross
10. Crispus Attucks
11. Kemal Ataturk
12. Appomattox Courthouse