The Usual Suspects – A Quiz
1. Angela Lansbury played Laurence Harvey’s politically ambitious- and murderous-mother in what 1962 thriller?
2. What wisecracking criminal, nicknamed Gotham City’s “clown prince,’ taunted the authorities by leaving playing cards at the scene of his crimes?
3. What black-clad woman sought revenge on her sister’s accidental death by threatening that she “could cause accidents too”?
4. What criminal mastermind enjoyed having old friends for dinner-especially “with fava beans and a nice Chianti”?
5. What rogue scientist and self-described Prometheus is obsessed with annihilating his high-flying nemesis, obliterating Metropolis, and ruling the planet?
6. Who’s the two-toned, fur-loving, evil diva who is so cruel that her country home is nicknamed “Hell Hall”?
7. What brilliant professor and mathematician, known as the Napoleon of Crime, hides an air rifle in his cane?
8. What Asian villain with “a face like Satan”, created by British author Sax Rohmer, was the inspiration for James Bond’s nemesis, Dr. No?
9. What is the name of the squat, toadlike woman whose interests in the dark arts include taking sadistic pleasure in terrorizing her students?
10. What 1988 action film features Alan Rickman as Hans Gruber, a techno-terrorist who plots to steal bank bonds from the vault of a skyscraper?
1. The Manchurian Candidate
2. The Joker (Batman)
3. The Wicked Witch of the West (The Wizard of Oz)
4. Hannibal Lector (The Silence of the Lambs)
5. Lex Luthor (Superman)
6. Cruella de Vil (101 Dalmations)
7. Professor Moriarty (Sherlock Holmes)
8. Dr. Fu Manchu
9. Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter)
10. Die Hard