- Shirley E.WhitfieldHad to put my thinking cap on. Missed the last two. Now I know my original computer still works at 6
- A Twinge of NostalgiaYou're Welcome.
- Tom BakerI only got a 50%. Failure. Thanks for the break.
- A Twinge of NostalgiaYou're Welcome. I'm glad you liked it.
- Stephanie BennisWhile I can't say I would have gotten a single one of these answers correct, I really enjoyed this h
- A Twinge of NostalgiaThanks for the poem. And thanks for reminding me what ecphrasis meant.
- teachcmb56This was very clever. Add "What poet wrote a tribute to the painting? " A form of Ekphrasis or ecphr
- A Twinge of NostalgiaYou're Welcome. I like it too
Alabama Alaska Americana Arizona Arkansas art artists blogging books Case Closed Chocolate culture Dragnet education Food Girl singers from the 60s history humor inspiration inventions Kathy Kirby Let Me Go Lover life literature movies nature news Nostalgia Old Time Radio Painting Pat Novak for Hire people Perry Mason pop culture quiz reading science Sculpture Surrealism television travel
- Starry, Starry Quiz (4)
- We Didn’t Have That (When I Was Your Age) – A Quiz about Inventions (2)
- “X” Marks the Spot (2)
- Cultural Knowledge Quiz (1)
- Remembrance of Things Past (1)
- Chocolate-Covered Quiz (0)
- Made in America – A Quiz (0)
- Culture Vultures – A Quiz (0)
- The Usual Suspects – A Quiz (0)
- TV Openers – A Quiz (0)