2. “In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups.”
3. “What you are about to see is not a news broadcast.”
4. “There are pretenders among us. Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.”
5. “You got big dreams? You want fame? Well, fame costs. And right here is where you start paying – in sweat.”
6. “In time of the ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero.”
7. “She is the protector of the jungle, a force of nature, and one with the animals.”
8. “My name is Sydney Bristow. Seven years ago I was recruited by a secret branch of the CIA called SD-6.”
9. “What you are about to see is real. The litigants on the screen are not actors. The are genuine citizens who, having filed their claims in a real small claims court, have been persuaded to drop their suits there and have them settled here, in this forum…”
10. “Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most fascinating field of medical science. The world of forensic medicine.”
11. “Following in his father’s footsteps as a naval aviator Lieutenant Commander Harmon Rabb Junior suffered a crash while landing his Tomcat on a storm-tossed carrier at sea.”
1. Charlie’s Angels (1976-81)
2. Law and Order
3. Unsolved Mysteries (1988-99)
4. The Pretender (1996-2000)
5. Fame (1982-87)
6. Xena: Warrior Princess (1995-2001)
7. Sheena (2000-02)
8. Alias (2001-06)
9. The People’s Court (1981-93)
10. Quincy, M.E. (1976-83)
11. JAG (1995-2005)
2. What 1991 family film, based on a Jack London novel, tells the story of a young Yukon gold miner and the dog he saves from its cruel owner?
3. Burt Reynolds is a moonshiner going after a bad cop who murdered his brother in this 1973 flick.
4. An Arab terrorist group plots to steal the Goodyear blimp, fill it with explosives, and set it off during the Super Bowl in what 1977 thriller?
5. In 1979 the Disney Studios tried their hands at sci-fi with this film about a huge collapsed star’s immense gravitational pull.
6. What classis 1949 gangster film ends with James Cagney shouting “Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” before a burning oil tank explodes?
7. Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson are two basketball hustlers in this 1992 film.
8. What 2001 movie re-creates the events of October 1993, when two U.S. Army helicopters crash-landed in Mogadishu, Somalia?
9. Two FBI agents (played by Marlon and Shawn Wayans) go undercover as women to find an heiress and her kidnappers in this 2004 movie.
10. A six-year-old quarterhorse is the star of this 1994 movie, based on Anna Sewell’s classic children’s story.
1. Black Widow
2. White Fang
3. White Lightning
4. Black Sunday
5. The Black Hole
6. White Heat
7. White Men Can’t Jump
8. Black Hawk Down
9. White Chicks
10. Black Beauty