2. What 1991 family film, based on a Jack London novel, tells the story of a young Yukon gold miner and the dog he saves from its cruel owner?
3. Burt Reynolds is a moonshiner going after a bad cop who murdered his brother in this 1973 flick.
4. An Arab terrorist group plots to steal the Goodyear blimp, fill it with explosives, and set it off during the Super Bowl in what 1977 thriller?
5. In 1979 the Disney Studios tried their hands at sci-fi with this film about a huge collapsed star’s immense gravitational pull.
6. What classis 1949 gangster film ends with James Cagney shouting “Made it, Ma! Top of the world!” before a burning oil tank explodes?
7. Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson are two basketball hustlers in this 1992 film.
8. What 2001 movie re-creates the events of October 1993, when two U.S. Army helicopters crash-landed in Mogadishu, Somalia?
9. Two FBI agents (played by Marlon and Shawn Wayans) go undercover as women to find an heiress and her kidnappers in this 2004 movie.
10. A six-year-old quarterhorse is the star of this 1994 movie, based on Anna Sewell’s classic children’s story.
1. Black Widow
2. White Fang
3. White Lightning
4. Black Sunday
5. The Black Hole
6. White Heat
7. White Men Can’t Jump
8. Black Hawk Down
9. White Chicks
10. Black Beauty