2. The Native Americans who first led Spanish explorers to the Grand Canyon belonged to what tribe?
3, What beautiful spot has served as the most popular background scenery in western movies?
4. Lake Havasu City has what enormous structure, brought over from London?
5. What large, extinct creatures could you see in animated form in the Mesa Southwest Museum?
6. What weather phenomenon waters the green fields of cotton, melons, and lettuce near Phoenix?
7. Known as the Jewel of the Desert, the Biltmore Hotel is in what major city?
8. The beautiful sandstone fort in Pipe Spring National Monument was built by what religious group?
9. What animals can you ride into the Grand Canyon?
10. Why does the town of Bisbee not have mail delivered to people’s homes?
1. The Fiesta Bowl
3. Monument Valley
4. London Bridge
6. None. The farming is all done by irrigation
8. The Mormons
10. The town’s streets are too steep even for mail carriers.
2. “In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups.”
3. “What you are about to see is not a news broadcast.”
4. “There are pretenders among us. Geniuses with the ability to become anyone they want to be.”
5. “You got big dreams? You want fame? Well, fame costs. And right here is where you start paying – in sweat.”
6. “In time of the ancient gods, warlords and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero.”
7. “She is the protector of the jungle, a force of nature, and one with the animals.”
8. “My name is Sydney Bristow. Seven years ago I was recruited by a secret branch of the CIA called SD-6.”
9. “What you are about to see is real. The litigants on the screen are not actors. The are genuine citizens who, having filed their claims in a real small claims court, have been persuaded to drop their suits there and have them settled here, in this forum…”
10. “Gentlemen, you are about to enter the most fascinating field of medical science. The world of forensic medicine.”
11. “Following in his father’s footsteps as a naval aviator Lieutenant Commander Harmon Rabb Junior suffered a crash while landing his Tomcat on a storm-tossed carrier at sea.”
1. Charlie’s Angels (1976-81)
2. Law and Order
3. Unsolved Mysteries (1988-99)
4. The Pretender (1996-2000)
5. Fame (1982-87)
6. Xena: Warrior Princess (1995-2001)
7. Sheena (2000-02)
8. Alias (2001-06)
9. The People’s Court (1981-93)
10. Quincy, M.E. (1976-83)
11. JAG (1995-2005)